Free legal advice sessions at The Arches, hosted by MJJ Solicitors of Llanidloes. Available to all members of the community, it is the perfect opportunity to get the right advice, in comfortable and private surroundings.
The Community Police service host regualr surgeries at The Arches
Prime Cymru - helping people age 54+ - once a month.
SURGERIES ARE FREE OF CHARGE BUT DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS GRATEFULLY RECEIVED.
- Welsh Classes - Monday mornings
- Rhayader Foodbank - open when we are
- Action 50+ - Fortnightly, Wednesday mornings
- Embracing Individuality - social support for people on autistic spectrum, monthky Thursday afternoons
There are 3 ways this scheme can help you
• We can pick you up from your house, bring you to town, come shopping with you and take you and your shopping home.
• Phone your shopping list to The Arches and a volunteer will buy it, deliver it and unpack it for you.
• If you’d like to go to Llandrindod we can arrange for a volunteer to accompany you using our community cars or on Simon Prices on-demand bus service.
Dial A Ride or Community Car fees will apply.
Home service directory
Calling all tradespeople in Rhayader!
We are compiling a directory of home services – gardening, cleaning, ironing and laundry, household repair, plumbing, electrical etc. who we can recommend to users of The Arches services. If you would like to be included we can arrange a DBS check and a Protection of Vulnerable Adults training session free of charge.
We have staff certified to test the electrical safety of appliances.
We offer this service to local charities and voluntary organisations to satisfy insurance or other regulatory body’s requirements.
£6 for the first 3 items then £1.50 an item. Mileage charge if we come to you, or bring to The Arches or #3 ReUse and Recycle centre.